AFPMBAI MAGICAL FAMILY HOLIDAY PROMO MECHANICS
I. GEOGRAPHICAL SCOPE AND DURATION
This NATIONWIDE promo will run from OCTOBER 18 TO DECEMBER 14, 2018
1. The promo is open to ALL REGULAR UNIFORMED SERVICES MEMBERS and
ASSOCIATE MEMBERS of the AFPMBAI, as defined in attached Definition of Terms
2. Participants must be Filipino citizens, at least 18 years of age, and residing in the
3. AFPMBAI Members can acquire raffle entries by applying/upgrading for a NEW
INSURANCE PLAN (MBAI PROTEK), ADDITIONAL INSURANCE PLANS, NEW LOAN,
or a HOUSING, CONSTRUCTION OR MORTGAGE LOAN.
4. All applications will be subject to a verification process to determine eligibility for new
and upgraded insurance plan, new additional insurance, new loan, housing, construction
or mortgage loan. Each verified and approved application from October 18 to December
14, 2018 is equivalent to one electronic raffle entry.
5. All verified and approved applications will be submitted by the different Sales Business
Units (SBUs), with the following information per electronic raffle entry:
5.1 For Insurance Sales Division (ISD)
5.1.1 Name of Member who applied for insurance
5.1.2 Insurance plan applied for by Member
5.1.3 Face Amount of plan applied for by Member
5.1.4 Name of Insurance Representative (ISD)
5.1.5 Name of Field Area Manager/Group Leader (ISD)
5.1.6 Contact details (present address, unit assignment & telephone/cellphone number)
5.2 For Area Branch Operations (ABOD)
5.2.1 Name of Member who applied for a new loan
5.2.2 New Salary, Policy or Equity Loan applied for by Member
5.2.3 Monthly amortization of new loan
5.2.4 Contact details (present address, unit assignment & telephone/cellphone number)
5.3 For Real Estate Division (RED)
5.3.1 Name of Member who applied for housing, construction or mortgage loan
5.3.2 Kind of loan applied for by Member
5.3.3 Monthly amortization of new RED loan
5.3.4 Contact details (present address, unit assignment & telephone/cellphone number)
6. Deadline for submission of applications is 5:00 PM, December 14, 2018 (Friday).
7. The data gathered shall be stored in an in-house database and shall be subject to an
electronic raffle draw on December 19, 2018 (Wednesday) at 10:00 AM.
8. There will be a total of sixty-five (65) raffle draws corresponding to the number of prizes
available for the Members.
III. RAFFLE PRIZES
1. The raffle entries will vie for the following prizes:
. Grand Prizes Five (5) Winners Five (5) Hongkong + Disneyland Trips for Four (4)
. Five (5) Winners Five (5) Palawan Trip for two (2)
. Major Prizes Five (5) Winners Five (5) Panasonic 8.7 cu. ft. Refrigerators
. Five (5) Winners Five (5) Panasonic Airconditioner 1.0 H/P
. Minor Prizes Fifteen (15) Winners Fifteen (15) Samsung Microwave Ovens
. Consolation Prizes Thirty (30) Winners Thirty (30) Grocery Packs worth P3,000.00 each
2. AFPMBAI will shoulder the 20% tax for all the raffle prizes.
3. All raffle prizes are non-transferable and non-convertible to cash. However, AFPMBAI
will allow conversion to cash of grand prizes only for the members, subject to the following
3.1. If member is on combat duty and will be unable to leave current station for the next
twelve (12) months
3.2. If member is on an assignment and is not given permission to take a leave of absence
for the trip
3.3. If member is wounded in action (WIA) and will be unable to travel for the next twelve
3.4. If member is killed in action (KIA).
4. In the event of converting grand prizes to cash due to the above reasons, the following
documents must be presented as proof:
4.1. For items 3.1 and 3.2, any of the two government IDs and disapproved leave form
(or similar official document)
4.2. For item 3.3 and 3.4:
4.2.1 Incident Report (WIA/KIA)
4.2.2 Casualty Report (KIA)
4.2.3 Member’s birth certificate (KIA)
Additional documents for claimants. If member is single, claimants should
submit the following:
4.2.4. Parents – Parents’ marriage certificate
4.2.5 Siblings – Sibling’s Birth Certificate & Marriage Certificate, if married
If member is married
4.2.6 Member’s Birth Certificate
4.2.7 Member’s Marriage Certificate
4.2.8 Member’s CENOMAR
4. Hong Kong travel winners are required to have Philippine passports, with more
than six months’ validity before expiration. Those without passports are required to
secure their passports first before claiming their prizes. AFPMBAI is not authorized
to assist winners in securing for them their passports.
IV. DRAWING OF WINNERS
1. Each raffle entry will be assigned a raffle number to serve as electronic raffle
2. The electronic raffle entry shall be raffled off using an E-Raffle Software
developed by IT Division of AFPMBAI.
3. The winners will be drawn starting from the lowest prizes first, and the grand
prizes last. A raffle entry can win only once, if his/ her name is drawn twice, he/she
will get the higher price value.
4. The draw shall be witnessed by an AFPMBAI Internal Audit representative and
DTI representative. Drawing of winners will be documented. The raffle draw will be
held on December 19, 2018 (Wednesday) at 10:00 AM, at AFPMBAI Head Office.
V. ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS
1. Winners will be notified via SMS, e-mail, call out of a representative and
registered mail from the Marketing Division.
2. Names of the winners will also be posted on AFPMBAI’s Facebook Page and
VI. AWARDING OF WINNERS
1. Prizes must be claimed within sixty (60) calendar days from receipt of
notification from AFPMBAI. Otherwise, the prizes shall be forfeited and retained
by AFPMBAI with prior DTI approval.
2. Grand prize winners can schedule their trips until December 16, 2019 only.
3. Winners can claim their prizes at:
GMA winners – Marketing Division, 4/F AFPMBAI Building, Col. Bonny
Serrano Road cor. EDSA, Quezon City
PROVINCIAL winners – nearest AFPMBAI Branch or Extension Office
CONTACT PERSON : PRINCESS MELODY T. ULIT
Advertising & Promotions Coordinator
Tel. (02) 911-4051 to 60 local 249/265
Email : email@example.com
VII. To claim prizes, winners must bring any two of the following government IDs:
Philippine Passport Driver’s License
Voter’s ID Postal ID
PhilHealth Card TIN Card
Additional IDs acceptable (for Associate Members only):
VIII. In the event that the member is unable to claim the prize, an authorized
representative can claim in behalf of the member but shall be required to present
1. Two valid government IDs of the winner/member
2. Original copy of the Winner’s authorization letter
3. Two valid government IDs of the authorized representative
IX. DISQUALIFIED PARTICIPANTS:
AFPMBAI’s employees, suppliers, contractors, vendors, agencies and consultants
including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are
disqualified from joining the promotion.