ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL AFPMBAI MEMBERS:
· AFPMBAI is now getting closer to you, our valued members!
· Payment of your AFPMBAI insurances and loans will now be more convenient!
· SM Mart, Inc. (or SM) is now an AFPMBAI accredited payment partner
· SM Branches nationwide (Department Store, Supermarket, Savemore, Hypermarket and Alfa Mart) will accept your payments of Insurances and Loans from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM from Mondays to Sundays and even on holidays
· 3 Easy Steps to Pay your AFPMBAI Accounts:
1. Secure a BPS Validation Slip from the SM Payment Counter
2. Fill-up completely and legibly the BPS Validation Slip
· Biller Company – write AFPMBAI
· Card/Account/Policy No. – write the Account No./ Application No./ Policy No. and the Product Type/Line you are paying ( both are compulsory fields)
1. You are paying your Policy Loan – Write ML2015055437 and PL
2. You are paying Salary Loan – Write SL2013060300 and SL
· Account Name – write the complete name of the Member/Insured/Payor/Borrower (First Name/ Middle Name/ Last Name) plus the BOS (Compulsory Field) Example: PA, PN, PAF, GHQ, PCG, PNP, BFP, BJMP
· If you are Civilian Employees of other offices write “CIV”.
· If no BOS is indicated, SM will categorize you under Default: OTH (Others)
· For the uniformed personnel, write your unique SN or Badge No. /Account No.
3. Present the BPS Validation Slip at the Receiving Teller with your payment plus the P 10.00 Service Fee per transaction. You will be issued 2 receipts:
a. Acknowledgment Receipt- for your payment to AFPMBAI
b. Official Receipt - for the P10.00 Service Fee of SM
Please keep the two (2) receipts for future reference.
· The following day, SM will remit to AFPMBAI your payments thru BDO Bonny Serrano Branch.
· AFPMBAI will issue official receipts accordingly.
· Hurry! Be the first to experience this newest way of paying your insurances and loans with AFPMBAI.
· Even those who are in the active service and signified to pay through SALARY DEDUCTION can use this facility to avoid surcharges/ penalties if the deduction is not yet effected or cannot be effected on their payroll for valid reasons
· Balloon payments of Member’s accounts and dormant accounts are also accepted by the facility provided the mandatory fields on the BPS Validation Slip are filled up (Account No./Application No./Policy No. and the Product Type/Line you are paying and BOS)
· Retired personnel and those who are no longer in the active service are also encouraged to utilize this SM Payment Facility to pay and update their accounts with AFPMBAI. They just need to get the Account No. or Application No. or Policy No of the account they will be paying from any of the AFPMBAI offices (Head Office and Branches). The Account/ Application/ Policy No. is mandatory to guarantee that your payments will be posted to your accounts accordingly.