ANNUAL GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING (AGM) PROXY FORM GUIDELINES
- Regular members who cannot attend the AGM may be represented by proxy.
- The assigned proxy should also be a regular member.
- The proxy forms are available at the AFPMBAI main office and at any of its branches or extension offices.
- The forms should be completely filled out.
- The form should be notarized or signed by the regular member’s administering officer.
- Number 4 and 5 should be satisfied for the form to be considered valid.
- The accomplished and signed form should be hand-carried by the proxies to the AGM on 08 October 2016 at the AFPMBAI Head Office.
Download the Proxy Form. Click Here.