Apart from helping address the most pressing challenges of the uniformed services, the Armed Forces and Police Mutual Benefit Association, Inc. (AFPMBAI) also has social services-related programs for its members and their families in the areas of Health, Education and General Welfare. Recently, the Association donated the following:
- A Coaster vehicle for the AFP Joint Special Operations Group and a Gym Package for the Western Command, respectively
- An ambulance, 7-seater multi-purpose vehicle, commuter van, and a utility van for the Philippine Army;
- Three Electric Cars for the Philippine Navy;
- A Coaster vehicle for the Bureau of Fire Protection;
- Laser cutting and engraving machine, large format printer, projector, and 15 laptop and 10 desktop computers for the Philippine National Police;
- Four computer sets for the Department of National Defense, and
- An ambulance for the Veterans Federation of the Philippines, last 20 January 2022, at the AFP General Headquarters Grandstand Canopy.
The symbolic key exchange between the AFPMBAI, represented by Gen Andres C Centino, AFP Chief of Staff and AFPMBAI Chairman of the Board; assisted by MGen Rizaldo B Limoso PA (Ret), President and CEO; with the representatives from the major uniformed services, was the highlight of the ceremonial handover.
A number of the branches of service witnessed the event through their delegates: MGen Adriano S Perez Jr PA, Deputy Chief of Staff for Personnel, J1; FCMS Aladin S Dacayanan (INF) PA, AFP Sergeant Major; MGen Roberto S Capulong PA, Chief of Staff, Philippine Army; CSupt Roel Jeremy G Diaz, Bureau of Fire Protection; BGen Noel Beleran, PN(M), Chief, Naval Installation Command; and PMGen Rhoderick C Armamento.
AFPMBAI’s President and CEO, MGen Limoso, was also accompanied by MGen Nathaniel Y Casem PN(M) (Ret), Head, Sales and Operations Group and Chief Operating Officer; Col Eliezer R Galam PA (Ret), Head, Corporate Services Group and Chief Corporate Services Officer; BGen Rolando C Manalo PA (Ret), Head, Area and Branch Operations Division; Jeff Matthew L Uy, Head, Social Services Office; Angelina S Jutie, Head, Area and Branch Operations for NCRA; Michelle A Espulgar, Head, Real Estate Sales; and Lev Andrei M Catacutan, Supervisor, Real Estate Sales, in the ceremony.
Prior to the handover event, AFPMBAI President and CEO, Retired MGen Rizaldo B Limoso PA, engages in conversation about the donations with AFP Chief of Staff and AFPMBAI Chairman of the Board, Gen Andres C Centino.